During our regular maintenance window this Thursday, March 30th from 5 am – 7:30 am EST we have the following activities scheduled:
- The DNS/DHCP appliance will have a new reporting server installed into the grid. No service outage is anticipated.
- The physical interfaces connecting to the DMZ network will be reconfigured. There is a potential for a brief service outage of the Library Millennium server and the ADFS servers (SSO), up to 1 minute.
- The CommVault backup service will be upgraded. No customer impact.
- Continuing to work with campus fiber maintenance, there will be a brief network outage for Hadley, Milliken, Kelly, Lang, and Ross Halls, as well as faculty housing on Blinn Ln. Outage will be up to 5 minutes.
- On-premise Exchange servers will be upgraded to the next patch level. This work will continue on Sunday. No service impact is anticipated.
- The border firewalls in VT will be upgraded to the next point release. Leveraging the highly available configuration of these devices, no service outage is anticipated.
We appreciate your patience as we continuously strive to keep our systems functioning optimally.
ITS – Central Systems & Network Services