Whether you’re new to campus or returning from summer break, we invite you to take advantage of all the library has to offer. Here are 5 things you won’t want to miss:
Many thanks to our talented Digital Media Tutors Maggie, Emily and Denisse, who created this video and others as a summer project!
More tips for the new semester: Midd Libraries Quick Guide [go/quicklib]
Spoiler alert! The 5 quick tips include:
1. The Circulation Desk is where you’ll check out all of your library materials, including CDs, equipment and interlibrary loans.
2. Library collections include not only books but also DVDs, graphic novels in the Browsing section, dictionaries in the Reference section, manuscripts downstairs in Special Collections, and magazines in the Harman Periodicals Area.
3. Librarians can help you in person at the Research Desk and online via the library web site at http://go.middlebury.edu/lib.
4. Technology and media assistance is available at the Tech Help Desk and the Wilson Media Lab.
5. Peer Writing Tutors are ready to meet with you at the Center for Teaching, Learning and Research (CTLR).
BONUS! The library has all kinds of study spaces, from the Wilson Cafe at the entrance of the building, to senior thesis carrels tucked away on the upper levels.