Internships.com

Search beyond MOJO/ LACN

Interships.com is just another added resource for students to search internship positions on a national and international level. Middlebury students can access Internships.com by referencing the Middlebury- Only Resources on the Career Services web page. Once I created my log-in information I was able to search internships by major, compensation, and desired region. In an initial search I found 166 postings for sociology internships in North America alone.

I then narrowed my search in a field in Art Therapy for postings in the United States and found 13 opportunities.

One that caught my attention was an Arts Learning Intern position with the Chicago Childrens Museum. Internships.com provided the contact information for the organization, a brief description of the internship position,  and a link for further information on how to apply to this specific position. The information was broad, but encourages the student to take their own initiative in researching the organization and applying for the position.

While Internships.com provides a vast national and international network of internship opportunities, I would still recommend MOJO and LACN as an immediate resource for Middlebury students. MOJO provides Midd-Friendly Internship and Job positions in which the employer already has a strong connection to the college. In addition, you can immediately apply to the internship on MOJO and do not need to research “how to apply” or other organization contact information.

Whether you prefer to use MOJO, LACN, or Internships.com there are thousands of internship opportunities that are waiting for students at any moment of the year. Good luck!