Final Weeks of First Semester

Almost done with finals week. Finished two papers and two tests, and have one more of each to go. I came back from Thanksgiving break and started on a bad and exhausting note due to travel. As a result, I also missed a lot of class. So the first thing I am going to say is that I probably won’t be going back to California for Thanksgiving in the future years because come back only for two weeks and then we are home again, so it is not really worth the travel and trips that last 34 hours. Anyway starting Tuesday, I cracked down on studies. I didn’t do much for those following days, other than go to class and study. I knew that these two weeks would be really rough, but that if I felt like I did my best and finished all my stuff on time I would feel that much better when I went home. So, I told myself that I was not going to waste a lot of time procrastinating using digital media, including social networking sites. The truth was I couldn’t afford to procrastinate, especially if I wanted to get some sleep every night. Like I stated earlier I had 3 papers and 3 tests going into this week and because I focused I was able to get two of them done this weekend, and most of the third one, as well as study for my tests. I have a few more days to go and then I can relax all of break and all of January term. It will be so nice and a deserved break. I am excited to start fresh with some new courses and a new schedule next semester. I still can’t get over how fast this first semester went, its insane. Anyway, I hope everyone else had a good finals week as well and that you have a good break.