Library: Group Singing

I just had to rush down here to blog about this.

I have sat in the library for around 10 hours now and as I was using the last bit of energy in me… A voice started going through my head. At first I thought I was so tired that I started dreaming about Christmas songs. Quickly after I realised that there was a acapella group singing in the library, I sprinted away from my desk to listen to it.

As I stopped by the stairs where i could see them sing. It was the most beautiful thing I have heard in a while. For some reason it gave me the biggest chills and brought back many childhood memories to me. This force completely reenergised me. As I was rotting through my final paper of Immigrant America, as I was complaining only to myself of how miserable life is at this moment, the voices of the acapella group completely brought me out of that bubble. I was so in the zone that I couldn’t see the other 100 people also listening from upstairs. Damn, they must be feeling what I felt just now.

Now I feel refreshed. Tonight was going to be such a cruel night but the voices of those people made it 500 percent better.

Norris out.