Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Friday as of Nov. 21 10:00 AM ESTFriday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 28F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night as of Nov. 21 10:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 19F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Nov. 21 10:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 27.4F, Mostly Cloudy - 9:23 AM EST Nov. 21Temperature: 27.4°F | Humidity: 60% | Pressure: 30.11in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Friday as of Nov. 21 10:00 AM EST
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…