Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 44.8F, Overcast - 12:27 AM EDT Apr. 19Temperature: 44.8°F | Humidity: 60% | Pressure: 30.19in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 3.0mph […]
- Sunday as of Apr. 18 11:00 PM EDTSunday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the SSW in the afternoon.
- Saturday as of Apr. 18 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 52F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night as of Apr. 18 11:00 PM EDTSaturday Night - Clear. Low of 27F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 10:42 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 10:42 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
- Current Conditions : 44.8F, Overcast - 12:27 AM EDT Apr. 19
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…