Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -1.6F, Clear - 5:27 AM EST Mar. 7Temperature: -1.6°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 30.32in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Mar. 7 4:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 18F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 7 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Clear. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 16F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Mar. 7 4:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 43F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%. […]
- Current Conditions : -1.6F, Clear - 5:27 AM EST Mar. 7
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…