Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 58.2F, Overcast - 12:06 AM EDT Jul. 29Temperature: 58.2°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.65in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 28 11:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 54F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 28 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 73F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 28 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. High of 73F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 58.2F, Overcast - 12:06 AM EDT Jul. 29
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…