Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 83.9F, Mostly Cloudy - 11:52 AM EDT Jul. 23Temperature: 83.9°F | Humidity: 71% | Pressure: 29.80in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 23 11:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 63F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 23 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 86F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the West in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70%.
- Thursday as of Jul. 23 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. High of 77F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 83.9F, Mostly Cloudy - 11:52 AM EDT Jul. 23
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…