Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 84.9F, Mostly Cloudy - 2:16 PM EDT Aug. 27Temperature: 84.9°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 29.89in (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Aug. 27 11:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Aug. 27 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 84F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WNW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%.
- Thursday as of Aug. 27 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 84.9F, Mostly Cloudy - 2:16 PM EDT Aug. 27
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…