Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 25.9F, Clear - 7:06 PM EST Nov. 30Temperature: 25.9°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 30.36in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tonight as of Nov. 30 12:11 PM ESTTonight - Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Rest of Today as of Nov. 30 12:11 PM ESTRest of Today - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Nov. 30 12:11 PM ESTTuesday - Partly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- Current Conditions : 25.9F, Clear - 7:06 PM EST Nov. 30
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…