Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 45.5F, Overcast - 7:00 AM EDT Oct. 22Temperature: 45.5°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 30.12in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Oct. 22 5:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Overcast with rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.5 in. possible.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 22 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 52F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Thursday as of Oct. 22 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Overcast with rain. High of 54F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 45.5F, Overcast - 7:00 AM EDT Oct. 22
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…