Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.3F, Overcast - 2:44 AM EDT Sep. 2Temperature: 67.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.87in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 1 11:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the evening, then mostly cloudy. Low of 64F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 1 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 86F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 1 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 82F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 67.3F, Overcast - 2:44 AM EDT Sep. 2
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…