Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Friday as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 59F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday Night as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 66F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.8F, Clear - 4:16 AM EDT Sep. 19Temperature: 34.8°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.30in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Frost Advisory - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTFrost Advisory for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
- Friday as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDT
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…