Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 49.7F, Clear - 7:37 PM EDT Oct. 4Temperature: 49.7°F | Humidity: 69% | Pressure: 30.33in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday as of Oct. 4 7:22 PM EDTMonday - Patchy frost in the morning. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Tonight as of Oct. 4 7:22 PM EDTTonight - Mostly clear. Patchy frost after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds.
- Monday Night as of Oct. 4 7:22 PM EDTMonday Night - Mostly clear until midnight...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 49.7F, Clear - 7:37 PM EDT Oct. 4
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…