Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 79.5F, Clear - 2:15 PM EDT Aug. 2Temperature: 79.5°F | Humidity: 52% | Pressure: 29.85in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Aug. 2 11:20 AM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Aug. 2 11:20 AM EDTSunday - A mix of clouds and sun. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Aug. 2 11:20 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 79.5F, Clear - 2:15 PM EDT Aug. 2
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…