Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 63.5F, Clear - 7:44 AM EDT Jul. 6Temperature: 63.5°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.16in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Jul. 6 5:21 AM EDTMonday Night - A few clouds. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Jul. 6 5:21 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 6 5:21 AM EDTTuesday - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 63.5F, Clear - 7:44 AM EDT Jul. 6
Tree Map Updated
Having run inside, fleeing from the sub zero temperatures outside today, I spent the day updating our ArcGIS tree map with all the newly planted trees this year, as well as our removals. Seems like a good time to point towards the Campus Tree Map page, or go/treemap. The latest map contains all the trees we individually manage on campus, nearly 2500. Maybe if the cold spell lasts we’ll come up with a smartphone compatible tour…