Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.0F, Clear - 11:56 PM EDT Jul. 24Temperature: 53.0°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.96in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Jul. 24 11:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Clear. Low of 55F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 24 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Jul. 24 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 84F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 53.0F, Clear - 11:56 PM EDT Jul. 24
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.