Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 33.0F, Overcast - 5:26 AM EST Dec. 10Temperature: 33.0°F | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 29.87in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Dec. 10 4:00 AM ESTTuesday Night - Overcast in the evening, then partly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of 19F with a windchill as low as 12F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Tuesday as of Dec. 10 4:00 AM ESTTuesday - Overcast with a chance of snow. High of 30F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Wednesday as of Dec. 10 4:00 AM ESTWednesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 28F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 33.0F, Overcast - 5:26 AM EST Dec. 10
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.