Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.1F, Heavy Rain - 9:41 AM EDT Oct. 9Temperature: 53.1°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.80in (Rising) | Conditions: Heavy Rain | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 9 7:32 AM EDTTonight - Cloudy with a slight chance of showers until midnight... then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- Today as of Oct. 9 7:32 AM EDTToday - Rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
- Saturday as of Oct. 9 7:32 AM EDTSaturday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 10 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 53.1F, Heavy Rain - 9:41 AM EDT Oct. 9
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.