Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.5F, Clear - 4:39 AM EDT Sep. 3Temperature: 61.5°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.87in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tonight as of Sep. 3 3:55 AM EDTTonight - Mostly clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Today as of Sep. 3 3:55 AM EDTToday - Mostly cloudy this morning...then becoming partly sunny. Scattered showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
- Friday as of Sep. 3 3:55 AM EDTFriday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 61.5F, Clear - 4:39 AM EDT Sep. 3
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.