Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 41.5F, Overcast - 9:27 AM EST Nov. 23Temperature: 41.5°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 30.09in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Nov. 22 10:00 PM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with rain showers. Low of 41F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Nov. 22 10:00 PM ESTSunday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 50F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Monday as of Nov. 22 10:00 PM ESTMonday - Overcast with rain showers, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 63F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
- Current Conditions : 41.5F, Overcast - 9:27 AM EST Nov. 23
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.