Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 12:11 AM EDT May. 30Temperature: 58.8°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.15in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of May. 29 11:23 PM EDTSaturday Night - Thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Saturday as of May. 29 11:23 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
- Sunday as of May. 29 11:23 PM EDTSunday - Overcast with rain showers at times. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 12:11 AM EDT May. 30
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.