Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 17.7F, Clear - 4:22 PM EST Jan. 25Temperature: 17.7°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 29.85in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Winter Storm Watch - Expires: 1:00 AM ESTWinter Storm Watch for Addison County in effect until 1:00 AM EST on January 28, 2015
- Sunday as of Jan. 25 10:00 AM ESTSunday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 27F with a windchill as low as 3F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday as of Jan. 25 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 21F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday Night as of Jan. 25 10:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of -6F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 17.7F, Clear - 4:22 PM EST Jan. 25
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.