Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 85.6F, Clear - 5:48 PM EDT Jul. 28Temperature: 85.6°F | Humidity: 47% | Pressure: 29.95in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 28 2:20 PM EDTTuesday Night - Clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 28 2:20 PM EDTTuesday - Clear. Lows overnight in the mid 60s.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 28 2:20 PM EDTWednesday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 85.6F, Clear - 5:48 PM EDT Jul. 28
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.