Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 25.4F, Mostly Cloudy - 3:06 AM EST Nov. 25Temperature: 25.4°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 30.56in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday as of Nov. 25 12:24 AM ESTWednesday - Partly sunny in the morning...then clearing. Highs around 40. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Rest of Tonight as of Nov. 25 12:24 AM ESTRest of Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Wednesday Night as of Nov. 25 12:24 AM ESTWednesday Night - Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph after midnight.
- Current Conditions : 25.4F, Mostly Cloudy - 3:06 AM EST Nov. 25
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.