Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 49.8F, Overcast - 3:24 AM EDT Apr. 21Temperature: 49.8°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.60in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Apr. 21 2:17 AM EDTTuesday Night - A few clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Apr. 21 2:17 AM EDTTuesday - Rain likely. High 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Wednesday as of Apr. 21 2:17 AM EDTWednesday - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 56F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 49.8F, Overcast - 3:24 AM EDT Apr. 21
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.