Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -0.1F, Clear - 7:05 AM EST Mar. 3Temperature: -0.1°F | Humidity: 76% | Pressure: 30.35in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Today as of Mar. 3 6:02 AM ESTToday - A wintry mix this evening will transition to some snow showers overnight. Low -4C with temps rising to 0 to 2. Winds S at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of precip 90%. Snow and ice accumulating 3-7cm.
- Today as of Mar. 3 6:02 AM ESTToday - Partly cloudy skies this morning will give way to cloudy skies with snow developing during the afternoon. High -1C. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm.
- Tomorrow as of Mar. 3 6:02 AM ESTTomorrow - Mostly cloudy. High 4C. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h.
- Current Conditions : -0.1F, Clear - 7:05 AM EST Mar. 3
The True way leaves fall
I was all wrong in my previous post on Leaf Color, the how, why, and when of leaf drop. Sorry about that. Take a little break from work, and watch this video for the correct biology.