The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 45.9F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:54 AM EDT May. 3Temperature: 45.9°F | Humidity: 76% | Pressure: 29.97in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Sunday Night as of May. 3 2:16 AM EDTSunday Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Slight chance of a shower throughout the evening. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of May. 3 2:16 AM EDTSunday - A mix of clouds and sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of May. 3 2:16 AM EDTMonday - Sunshine and some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 45.9F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:54 AM EDT May. 3