The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Tuesday as of Nov. 25 10:00 PM ESTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 50F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night as of Nov. 25 10:00 PM ESTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 30F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Nov. 25 10:00 PM ESTWednesday - Overcast with a chance of snow and a chance of rain, then snow and rain in the afternoon. High of 39F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%.
- Current Conditions : 36.9F, Clear - 9:35 PM EST Nov. 25Temperature: 36.9°F | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.07in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Winter Weather Advisory - Expires: 7:00 AM ESTWinter Weather Advisory for Addison County in effect until 7:00 AM EST on November 27, 2014
- Tuesday as of Nov. 25 10:00 PM EST