The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 1.2F, Overcast - 4:47 AM EST Feb. 1Temperature: 1.2°F | Humidity: 79% | Pressure: 30.09in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday as of Feb. 1 3:18 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow. High of 12F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 4 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Feb. 1 3:18 AM ESTSunday - Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 18F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night as of Feb. 1 3:18 AM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with a chance of snow. Low of -6F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 1:00 AM ESTWinter Storm Warning for Addison County in effect until 1:00 AM EST on February 03, 2015
- Current Conditions : 1.2F, Overcast - 4:47 AM EST Feb. 1