The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 85.5F, Scattered Clouds - 2:44 PM EDT Sep. 1Temperature: 85.5°F | Humidity: 59% | Pressure: 29.93in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Monday Night as of Sep. 1 11:00 AM EDTMonday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Monday as of Sep. 1 11:00 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High of 86F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 1 11:00 AM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 88F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 85.5F, Scattered Clouds - 2:44 PM EDT Sep. 1