The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 64.2F, Clear - 2:49 AM EDT Jul. 29Temperature: 64.2°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.97in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 28 11:20 PM EDTWednesday Night - Mostly clear. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 28 11:20 PM EDTWednesday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 28 11:20 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 64.2F, Clear - 2:49 AM EDT Jul. 29