The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 76.5F, Clear - 7:17 PM EDT May. 24Temperature: 76.5°F | Humidity: 27% | Pressure: 30.12in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Sunday Night as of May. 24 5:23 PM EDTSunday Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of May. 24 5:23 PM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
- Monday as of May. 24 5:23 PM EDTMonday - Cloudy with occasional showers. Thunder possible. High around 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Current Conditions : 76.5F, Clear - 7:17 PM EDT May. 24