The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 58.2F, Overcast - 12:06 AM EDT Jul. 29Temperature: 58.2°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.65in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 28 11:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 54F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 28 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 73F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 28 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. High of 73F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 58.2F, Overcast - 12:06 AM EDT Jul. 29