The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 60.1F, Clear - 4:41 AM EDT Aug. 31Temperature: 60.1°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.98in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 31 2:19 AM EDTMonday Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 31 2:19 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 31 2:19 AM EDTTuesday - Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 60.1F, Clear - 4:41 AM EDT Aug. 31