The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Monday as of Sep. 22 5:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with rain showers. High of 59F. Winds from the West at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Monday Night as of Sep. 22 5:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 43F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 22 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 56.5F, Overcast - 4:33 PM EDT Sep. 22Temperature: 56.5°F | Humidity: 59% | Pressure: 29.91in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Monday as of Sep. 22 5:00 PM EDT