The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -7.2F, Clear - 6:25 AM EST Feb. 27Temperature: -7.2°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 30.30in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Feb. 27 4:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of -6F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Feb. 27 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Clear. High of 18F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Feb. 27 4:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 23F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : -7.2F, Clear - 6:25 AM EST Feb. 27