- Drupal metatag 7.x-1.6
- Drupal migrate 7.x-2.8
- Drupal webform_validation 7.x-1.10
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 7.x-3.3
- WordPress Page-list 5.1
- WordPress Subscribe2 10.20.5
Tweaks & Fixes
- We have removed some extra markup from the Drupal RSS Page content type. There is no visual difference, but there had been some hidden content that included a link that directed people back to the same page they were already on. Google crawled this link and it had a minor impact on our site search engine optimization due to duplicate content being displayed.
- Accessibility: we’ve added a hidden label to the Google Custom Search Engine fields that are embedded in Drupal site content, such as on the Helpdesk website. This is similar to the accessibility improvement that we made for the global search field in the top right.
- Accessibility: the title of the section pages (e.g. ‘About Middlebury’, ‘Student Life’, ‘Sustainability’) is now included in the markup as text, in addition to the image used for the parallax effect as you scroll left-to-right in the waveform.