These instructions are required for Hyperion EPM 11 reporting workspace users.
The block on installing Internet Explorer 11 will be removed in the evening on Friday, September 11th. The automatic check for updates to Windows runs every morning.
The next time you log into your Windows PC after Friday, September 11th you will be prompted to restart.
- Please restart your computer.
- Once the computer has restarted, manually check for Windows updates by performing the following steps.
- Go to Start -> Control Panel. Type Windows Update in the ‘Search Control Panel’ box (located in the upper right hand corner).
- Click Windows Update
- On the Windows Update screen, click Check for updates. Wait for Windows update check to finish.
You will see a page similar to this (the actual number of updates may be different). Important updates will be selected for you already. The Internet Explorer 11 updates will be important updates.
- Click Install Updates.
- Restart your computer if prompted after the installation completes.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 until no more Important Updates are found. You may need to check for Windows updates multiple times.