We attempted to upgrade the Drupal cluster to PHP 7.1 this week but an unforeseen system error forced us to revert to the old web servers. Will will attempt this upgrade again in the future after mitigating the issue.
- Drupal Metatag 8.x-1.7
- WordPress – CM ToolTip Glossary 3.6.5
- WordPress – Inline Footnotes 2.2.0
- WordPress – The Events Calendar 188.8.131.52
- WordPress – Avata theme 1.5.9
- WordPress – Syndey theme 1.52
Fixes and Tweaks
- WordPress sites synced to Active Directory groups will no longer have users removed when the group disappears, only if the group still exists and the users are removed. This particularly affected old class groups and caused instructors to lose access after several years when class-groups were automatically removed from the Active Directory.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Creating an online Services Catalog
- Providing O365 Groups to classes via the Course Hub.