The key features of this release include:
- A less distracting inline link interface
- Formatting shortcuts for horizontal lines and
- Live responsive previews when customizing themes
- Custom logo support
- Smart image resizing; images now load up to 50% faster
- Drupal features 7.x-2.9
- WordPress 4.5
- WordPress CommentPress Core 3.8.9
- WordPress Editorial Calendar 3.6.2
- WordPress Hueman theme 3.0.11
- WordPress Illustratr theme 1.2.7
- WordPress More Privacy Options 4.3
- WordPress Post Types Order 1.8.7
- WordPress Responsive theme 184.108.40.206
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.1.2
- WordPress Twenty Eleven theme 2.4
- WordPress Twenty Twelve theme 2.0
- WordPress Twenty Thirteen theme 1.9
- WordPress UMW Multisite JetPack Control 1.2
- WordPress Widget Shortcode 0.2.5
- WordPress WPTouch Mobile Plugin 4.1.1
- WordPress WP-PostViews 1.73
Fixes and Tweaks
- An excess memory usage problem caused by excessive fetching of revisions within Jetpack’s custom CSS module has been resolved.
- PIDM and 8-digit ID’s have been exposed via CAS and CAS_Directory for use in the Course Hub.
- Guests can now be granted the ability to log into some Drupal sites [Course Hub] without requiring that all guests have their accounts auto-created.
- The CAS user sync now works when users’ languages are greater than five characters.