The libraries have purchased or subscribed to a bunch of new and wonderful resources over the summer (and late last academic year). Here are some of the highlights:
- The Bayeux Tapestry
- Journal of agriculture, food systems, and community development
- Japan Chronicle
- Oxford Biblical Studies Online
- Torrossa’s EIO Italian Studies – Casalini’s online platform of European e-books and e-journals
- 22 collections in Gale’s Archives Unbound (Note the list “Your Collections” in the lower left quadrant)
- Psychological Experiments Online
- Two new Chinese magazines in print – 三联生活 (Sanlian Shenghuo Zhoukan) and 中国国家地理 (Zhongguo Guojia Dili Zazhi)
- Digitalia Hispánica
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Online - Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, and French, with Arabic coming soon
- See entries in the Special Collections and Archives blog – like this one – for recent acquisitions there!
And these resources will be available very soon!
- Digitalia Film Library (on order)
- Chinese Cultural Relics – English translation of Wen Wu (we’ve subscribed and are awaiting publication of the first issue)
Trials expected during Fall Term:
- Journal of Visual Experiments (JoVE) – streaming video science experiments
- National Anti-Slavery Standard – primary source material
- Alexander Street’s Criterion Collection – streaming video of classic movies
We are always adding new resources – make your wishes known here!