Monday, October 22
4:00 – 5:30pm EST
A distinguished panel of speakers representing a broad range of stakeholders in the Open Access movement—researchers, students, policy makers, publishers and academics—will discuss why Open Access is an imperative to them and their work:
- Michael Carroll, Professor of Law, American University and founding Board Member, Creative Commons
- Matt Cooper, President, The National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
- Maricel Kann, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland and member, PubMed Central National Advisory Committee, NIH.
- Carlos Rossel, Publisher, The World Bank
- Neil Thakur, Special Assistant to the Deputy Director, Extramural Research, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
The 90-minute panel will be moderated by Heather Joseph, Executive Director, SPARC, with ample time for questions from audience members.
Interested? See World Bank Live for details.