Apply for or renew your U.S. passport ON CAMPUS!
Do you want to apply for or renew your U.S. passport? The U.S. Passport Agency will be accepting passport applications at the Study Abroad Fair: Thursday, September 20, 2:00-5:00 pm, Axinn Center.
To apply for a passport, you will need to bring the following:
- Citizenship Evidence (e.g. birth or naturalization certificate for first-time applicants, or previous U.S. passport for eligible renewal applicants)
- One passport photo (see examples on https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html)
- Photo Identification (e.g. driver’s license or government ID). Please also bring a front and back photocopy of the ID.
- Appropriate Fees [payable by debit/credit card, check (payable to U.S. Department of State), or money order (exact amount only)]. *see travel.state.gov for applicable fees
- Download passport application forms on https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html. Complete application, attach photo, but do not sign the form.
Please see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html for further details and forms.
Take advantage of this opportunity – hope to see you there!