Latest News from the Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry
The Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry (DLINQ) has an active blog and website. Catch up here on recent news and updates in case you missed them:
- “This Week in DLINQ” Renamed to the “DIRT” – find out why!
- DLINQ staff Support the Success of the 2018 Student Spring Symposium
- Fighting Mis/Disinformation Zombies
- Amy Slay reflects on the role of Instructional Design after OLC Innovate
- Amy Collier Presents at OLC Innovate
- New DLINQ Resource for Students: “What happens to my Middlebury student digital presence when I graduate?”
A Few Evergreen Posts
- DLINQ launches pilot of Middlebury Faculty Online Tech Orientation
- Call for College & Institute Faculty Partnerships with DLINQ this Summer
DLINQ posts a weekly blog series published on Tuesdays newly re-launched as “The Dirt!” where you will find updates on the projects, news, and developments from staff in our Middlelbury, Vermont and Monterey, California based offices. We invite you to subcribe to blog updates, visit our “About” page to learn about our mission and our January 2018 launch. Explore our “People” and “Projects” pages where you will find descriptions and links to our areas of work, and learn how to connect with us.