From E4 Health: Summer Planning
Summer brings longer days, warmer weather, and opportunity to spend time with friends and family. For some people summer means vacation, and cookouts, while those with children may be thinking about child care and summer camp. Whatever your plans may be, let E4 Health help you find all the resources you need.
- Information on resources and topics such as:
- Travel and Recreation planning
- Special interest and special needs summer camps
- Questions to ask when considering child care
- Safety tips on outdoor recreation
- Summer activities and events in your area
- Pet care resources
- Financial consultation to develop strategies for managing expenses
Exclusive Savings on Camp supplies, sunscreen, clothing, and more at the online Savings Center
e4health administers the College’s EFAP program. To access their comprehensive web site, with many tools and articles, go to the e4health web site.
Username: middlebury college
Or call them at: 800-828-6025
(phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)