Final Reminder: Please support HOPE’s Giving Tree program
We are still seeking 35+ individuals or groups to sign-up for the Giving Trees program. Please consider signing up to support this important community initiative.
The holiday season is almost upon us! Help sponsor a local child through H.O.P.E’s annual Holiday Gift Shop! Here’s how to participate:
- Sign up by visiting go/givingtree. You can sign up any time between now and November 25th.
- Choose an age range and gender of a potential child. You will then receive an “e-tree” from the CE office regarding further instructions and pertinent details about your gift.
- You can sponsor a “tree” by yourself, with a friend, as a department or in another type of group collaboration!
- We ask that you consider spending a minimum amount of $25 per tree. We strongly encourage you to team up with friends and co-workers to maximize the fun and impact of each Giving Tree!
- Do NOT wrap gifts.
- Gifts must be brought to Community Engagement at 118 South Main Street by & Thurs., December 2nd and 3rd between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Elle Bacon, email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of this amazing program. H.O.P.E. counts tremendously on Middlebury College’s consistent and generous participation. Take care and thank you for your support and participation!