APS Workshop for Staff Members
Led by: Sheila Cameron & Laura Carotenuto
Learn about the Annual Performance Summary process from the staff member’s perspective:
- Learn about the Annual Performance Summary process:
- What is it and why do we do it?
- What is the assessment based on?
- How can you most effectively prepare your part for the meeting with your supervisor?
- Learn about a new tool to help you and your supervisor identify behaviors and actions that affect your performance designation
- Clarify expectations going forward
- Practice a writing method that will help you effectively & efficiently summarize your performance
- Time will be available for questions and answers
Four workshop choices:
- January 28th 1-3 pm in Axinn 104
- January 30th 9-11 am in Axinn 104
- February 5th 9-11 am in Axinn 104
- February 13th 2-4 pm in Library 201
To see details & sign up click here>> REGISTER