Led by: Sheila Cameron & Laura Carotenuto
Learn about the Annual Performance Summary process from the supervisor’s perspective:
- What is it and why do we do it?
- What is the assessment based on?
- How can you most effectively prepare your part for the meeting with your direct report?
- Learn about a new tool to help you
- Identify behaviors and actions that affect your direct report’s performance designation
- Set clear expectations for the future
- Practice a writing method that will help you effectively & efficiently summarize performance
- Extra time will be available for questions and answers
Four choices: (all held in Hillcrest 103)
- January 9th from 2:00 pm – 4:30
- January 22nd from 1:00 pm – 3:30
- January 24th from 1:00 pm – 3:30
- February 7th from 9:00 am -11:30
To sign up for a workshop click here >>REGISTER