Did you know that if you create an applicant account you can:
- Create or update your online profile
- View and apply for open jobs
- Email a friend with information about any open job
- View the status of applications that you have submitted
- Create or edit your criteria for receiving email ‘Job Alerts’
This week we’d like to walk you through this process to show you how easy it is to create an applicant account.
- First, go to http://go.middlebury.edu/my-job-login. Then click on “Create User ID and Password”.
- As you work your way through your profile you will be prompted to enter information about all of the options in the screen shot below. In addition, the level of completion of your profile is color coded.
Once you create a profile you can quickly and easily apply for job postings, by logging in and clicking the “Apply for this position” button at the bottom of job postings. Learning more about external job listings at Middlebury is as easy as clicking on this link: http://go.middlebury.edu/jobseekers Bookmark it – and check back frequently!
Need more info? Just call X5465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!