The Senior Committee is NOT just for seniors—it is open to ALL students!
Seniors: Join the 2013 & 2013.5 Senior Committee and take advantage of this great opportunity to shape the success of your class’ senior year!
Underclassmen: Gain great experience and a jump-start on planning your own senior year!
The Senior Committee is responsible for:
- Planning senior celebration events: 200 Days, 100 Days, Senior Week, etc…
- Spearheading the selection of and participation in the Senior Class Gift
- Planning Alumni Appreciation Week events (this effort is headed up by the first year, sophomore and junior members of the committee)
On the committee you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with upper-level administrators to gain an insider’s view of the inner workings of the College
- Learn about the importance of giving back to Middlebury
Please join us to learn more at our informational meeting:
Tuesday, September 18th at 12:30 pm in Hillcrest 103