The Main Quad work is finsished, and for those of you that haven’t seen it yet I think you’re in for a treat. Here’s a couple of web cam shots, before and after. Enjoy the snow!
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 16.0F, Overcast - 6:07 AM EST Dec. 13Temperature: 16.0°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.90in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Winter Storm Watch - Expires: 7:00 PM ESTWinter Storm Watch for Addison County in effect until 7:00 PM EST on December 15, 2013
- Friday as of Dec. 13 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 21F with a windchill as low as -2F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Saturday as of Dec. 13 4:00 AM ESTSaturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning, then overcast with a chance of snow. High of 16F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 70%.
- Friday Night as of Dec. 13 4:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 0F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NE after midnight.
- Current Conditions : 16.0F, Overcast - 6:07 AM EST Dec. 13