Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Wednesday as of Nov. 26 10:00 AM ESTWednesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and a chance of rain in the morning, then overcast with snow. High of 39F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%.
- Wednesday Night as of Nov. 26 10:00 AM ESTWednesday Night - Overcast with snow. Low of 27F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 6 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Nov. 26 10:00 AM ESTThursday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 25F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Current Conditions : 35.5F, Overcast - 9:36 AM EST Nov. 26Temperature: 35.5°F | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 30.18in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 7:00 AM ESTWinter Storm Warning for Addison County in effect until 7:00 AM EST on November 27, 2014
- Wednesday as of Nov. 26 10:00 AM EST