Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.8F, Scattered Clouds - 2:26 AM EDT Aug. 31Temperature: 61.8°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.99in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 30 11:20 PM EDTMonday Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 30 11:20 PM EDTMonday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 30 11:20 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 61.8F, Scattered Clouds - 2:26 AM EDT Aug. 31