Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.5F, Overcast - 7:49 PM EST Nov. 29Temperature: 29.5°F | Humidity: 80% | Pressure: 30.38in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Monday as of Nov. 29 6:29 PM ESTMonday - Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds... becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight as of Nov. 29 6:29 PM ESTTonight - Partly cloudy until midnight...then clearing. Lows around 20. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Monday Night as of Nov. 29 6:29 PM ESTMonday Night - Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 29.5F, Overcast - 7:49 PM EST Nov. 29