Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 51.8F, Clear - 12:24 AM EDT Jun. 19Temperature: 51.8°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 30.04in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph […]
- Wednesday Night as of Jun. 18 11:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph. […]
- Wednesday as of Jun. 18 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Clear. High of 72F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. […]
- Thursday as of Jun. 18 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Clear. High of 75F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. […]
- Current Conditions : 51.8F, Clear - 12:24 AM EDT Jun. 19