Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -1.6F, Clear - 5:27 AM EST Mar. 7Temperature: -1.6°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 30.32in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Mar. 7 4:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 18F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 7 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Clear. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 16F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Mar. 7 4:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 43F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%. […]
- Current Conditions : -1.6F, Clear - 5:27 AM EST Mar. 7