Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 60.8F, Clear - 11:25 PM EDT Jul. 3Temperature: 60.8°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.96in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Jul. 3 8:22 PM EDTFriday Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
- Friday as of Jul. 3 8:22 PM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
- Saturday as of Jul. 3 8:22 PM EDTSaturday - Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 60.8F, Clear - 11:25 PM EDT Jul. 3