Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 75.8F, Clear - 7:51 PM EDT Aug. 4Temperature: 75.8°F | Humidity: 50% | Pressure: 29.84in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Aug. 4 5:22 PM EDTTuesday Night - Some clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 4 5:22 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
- Wednesday as of Aug. 4 5:22 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 75.8F, Clear - 7:51 PM EDT Aug. 4