Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 7:11 AM EST Mar. 4Temperature: 34.4°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.67in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Mar. 4 6:02 AM ESTWednesday Night - Mostly cloudy skies. A few flurries are possible. Low 14F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 4 6:02 AM ESTWednesday - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. High 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of Mar. 4 6:02 AM ESTThursday - Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 19F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 7:11 AM EST Mar. 4