Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 41.2F, Rain - 4:09 AM EDT Apr. 27Temperature: 41.2°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.65in (Steady) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Apr. 27 3:06 AM EDTMonday Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Slight chance of a shower throughout the evening. Low 42F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Apr. 27 3:06 AM EDTMonday - Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 51F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday as of Apr. 27 3:06 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy skies. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 41.2F, Rain - 4:09 AM EDT Apr. 27