Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 59.7F, Clear - 4:18 PM EDT Sep. 19Temperature: 59.7°F | Humidity: 42% | Pressure: 30.32in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Friday Night as of Sep. 19 11:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 41F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Sep. 19 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 59F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the SSE in the afternoon.
- Saturday as of Sep. 19 11:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 59.7F, Clear - 4:18 PM EDT Sep. 19