Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.0F, Overcast - 7:29 PM EDT May. 25Temperature: 71.0°F | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 30.05in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of May. 25 5:21 PM EDTMonday Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers after midnight. Low near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Monday as of May. 25 5:21 PM EDTMonday - A few showers developing late. Lows overnight in the mid 60s.
- Tuesday as of May. 25 5:21 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 89F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 71.0F, Overcast - 7:29 PM EDT May. 25