Like the Sustainable Sites website, the Landscape for Life website is a great resource in an of itself, but the true reading is found in the large document, available for download. Highly recommended winter reading for your inner gardener.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 26.7F, Light Snow - 11:56 AM EST Dec. 21Temperature: 26.7°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 30.32in (Steady) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Dec. 21 10:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 16F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday as of Dec. 21 10:00 AM ESTSunday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 34F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Monday as of Dec. 21 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 36F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 26.7F, Light Snow - 11:56 AM EST Dec. 21