Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 22.6F, Overcast - 6:36 PM EST Dec. 18Temperature: 22.6°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 29.97in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Dec. 18 4:00 PM ESTWednesday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow after midnight. Low of 18F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%. […]
- Wednesday as of Dec. 18 4:00 PM ESTWednesday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 28F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Thursday as of Dec. 18 4:00 PM ESTThursday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 22.6F, Overcast - 6:36 PM EST Dec. 18