Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 60.7F, Overcast - 5:36 PM EDT Oct. 1Temperature: 60.7°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 29.96in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Oct. 1 5:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Overcast in the evening, then mostly cloudy. Low of 48F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 1 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Oct. 1 5:00 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 60.7F, Overcast - 5:36 PM EDT Oct. 1
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.