Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 63.7F, Drizzle - 1:49 PM EDT Aug. 22Temperature: 63.7°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.10in (Steady) | Conditions: Drizzle | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Aug. 22 11:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 52F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Friday as of Aug. 22 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 68F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Saturday as of Aug. 22 11:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 77F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 63.7F, Drizzle - 1:49 PM EDT Aug. 22
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.