Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Thursday as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM ESTThursday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 23F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
- Thursday Night as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM ESTThursday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening, then overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 19F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Friday as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 32F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 28.5F, Overcast - 9:54 AM EST Nov. 27Temperature: 28.5°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 29.99in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Thursday as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM EST
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.