Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 23.8F, Overcast - 7:03 PM EST Mar. 2Temperature: 23.8°F | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.19in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Monday Night as of Mar. 2 10:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of -6F. Breezy. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 2 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with snow showers. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 19F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 2 10:00 AM ESTTuesday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a chance of snow. Fog early. High of 28F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the South in the afternoon. Chance of snow 70%.
- Current Conditions : 23.8F, Overcast - 7:03 PM EST Mar. 2
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.