Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 62.0F, Overcast - 9:51 PM EDT Jun. 30Temperature: 62.0°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.89in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jun. 30 8:22 PM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Jun. 30 8:22 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Wednesday as of Jun. 30 8:22 PM EDTWednesday - Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. High near 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Current Conditions : 62.0F, Overcast - 9:51 PM EDT Jun. 30
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.