Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 26.9F, Overcast - 6:51 AM EST Dec. 19Temperature: 26.9°F | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 29.94in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Dec. 19 4:00 AM ESTThursday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow after midnight. Low of 28F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. […]
- Thursday as of Dec. 19 4:00 AM ESTThursday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and a chance of rain. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 21F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Friday as of Dec. 19 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 37F. Winds from the SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. […]
- Current Conditions : 26.9F, Overcast - 6:51 AM EST Dec. 19
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.