Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Saturday as of Sep. 20 5:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 72F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Saturday Night as of Sep. 20 5:00 AM EDTSaturday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 59F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 20 mph.
- Sunday as of Sep. 20 5:00 AM EDTSunday - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain showers in the afternoon. High of 77F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Current Conditions : 45.8F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:19 AM EDT Sep. 20Temperature: 45.8°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 30.25in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Saturday as of Sep. 20 5:00 AM EDT
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.