Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 11:06 AM EDT Mar. 30Temperature: 34.4°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 29.67in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Monday Night as of Mar. 30 9:05 AM EDTMonday Night - Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 28F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 30 9:05 AM EDTMonday - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 46F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 30 9:05 AM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 11:06 AM EDT Mar. 30
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.