Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Monday as of May. 20 11:00 PM EDTMonday - Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 79F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. […]
- Monday Night as of May. 20 11:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 30%. […]
- Tuesday as of May. 20 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Overcast with a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 73F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. […]
- Current Conditions : 61.4F, Mist - 10:40 PM EDT May. 20Temperature: 61.4°F | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.04in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mist | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph […]
- Monday as of May. 20 11:00 PM EDT