Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 43.7F, Overcast - 7:53 PM EDT Oct. 31Temperature: 43.7°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 30.01in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Friday Night as of Oct. 31 5:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 36F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Friday as of Oct. 31 5:00 PM EDTFriday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Oct. 31 5:00 PM EDTSaturday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 48F. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Current Conditions : 43.7F, Overcast - 7:53 PM EDT Oct. 31
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.