Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 18.9F, Clear - 9:24 PM EST Nov. 21Temperature: 18.9°F | Humidity: 63% | Pressure: 30.36in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Nov. 21 4:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 19F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Nov. 21 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 28F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Nov. 21 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 12F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 18.9F, Clear - 9:24 PM EST Nov. 21
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.