Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 39.6F, Overcast - 3:49 PM EDT Apr. 24Temperature: 39.6°F | Humidity: 56% | Pressure: 29.78in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 11.0mph
- Friday Night as of Apr. 24 12:16 PM EDTFriday Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Apr. 24 12:16 PM EDTFriday - Generally cloudy. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Apr. 24 12:16 PM EDTSaturday - Cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 39.6F, Overcast - 3:49 PM EDT Apr. 24
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.