Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 51.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:15 AM EDT Sep. 30Temperature: 51.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.97in (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 51.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:15 AM EDT Sep. 30
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.