Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Friday as of Nov. 28 10:00 AM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
- Friday Night as of Nov. 28 10:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 14F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Nov. 28 10:00 AM ESTSaturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the afternoon. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 19F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Current Conditions : 27.2F, Scattered Clouds - 9:56 AM EST Nov. 28Temperature: 27.2°F | Humidity: 80% | Pressure: 30.10in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday as of Nov. 28 10:00 AM EST
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.