Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 33.3F, Clear - 5:31 PM EST Mar. 7Temperature: 33.3°F | Humidity: 55% | Pressure: 30.02in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Friday Night as of Mar. 7 4:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 18F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 7 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Clear. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Mar. 7 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Mostly cloudy. High of 45F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the North in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 33.3F, Clear - 5:31 PM EST Mar. 7
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.