Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.3F, Overcast - 2:44 AM EDT Sep. 2Temperature: 67.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.87in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 1 11:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the evening, then mostly cloudy. Low of 64F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 1 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 86F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 1 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 82F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 67.3F, Overcast - 2:44 AM EDT Sep. 2
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.