Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 42.7F, Overcast - 4:40 AM EDT Oct. 9Temperature: 42.7°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.97in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 9 3:08 AM EDTTonight - Cloudy with a slight chance of showers until midnight... then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- Today as of Oct. 9 3:08 AM EDTToday - Rain. Highs in the lower 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph... becoming southwest this afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
- Saturday as of Oct. 9 3:08 AM EDTSaturday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 10 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 42.7F, Overcast - 4:40 AM EDT Oct. 9
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.