Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 50.7F, Overcast - 7:01 PM EDT Oct. 22Temperature: 50.7°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 30.08in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 14.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Oct. 22 5:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Overcast with rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 0.6 in. possible.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 22 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Overcast with rain. High of 52F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
- Thursday as of Oct. 22 5:00 PM EDTThursday - Overcast with rain. High of 50F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 50.7F, Overcast - 7:01 PM EDT Oct. 22
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.