Sharpen your Interview Skills
May 10th from 10:30-11:30 AM
Mahaney Center for the Arts, Room 126
Limited to 20 participants.
Are you confident in your job interview skills? If you are uncertain or would like to give the above mentioned a brush up this Learning Workshop is for you!
Staff Council in collaboration with Center for Career and Internships is pleased to offer this workshop to Middlebury Staff. Sign up here or by email to email@example.com.
Middlebury College Observatory and Middlebury Physics will again host stargazing open house nights this spring. These Observatory events are scheduled for Friday evenings, April 28 and May 5, from 9:00 PM until 10:30 PM and are weather permitting.
Jupiter will be in the evening sky on these dates. A variety of interesting stars, star clusters, and nebulae will also be visible through the Observatory’s telescopes. The Observatory includes a 24-inch telescope in a dome and smaller telescopes on the roof.
Observatory open house nights are free and open to the public. However, they will take place only if the sky is expected to be mostly clear. Please check the Observatory web site at go/observatory or call the Observatory at 443-2266 after 7 PM on the evening of the event for weather status.
Check out the latest blog posts from the Office of Digital Learning:
Want to receive blog updates in your inbox? Subscribe to our blog by scrolling to the bottom of our website and adding your email address to the subscribers list!
There is a SiteImprove extension for Chrome that can help editors catch broken links in their Drupal sites. We are reviewing a module to add this directly into Drupal for people who use other browsers.
Fixes and Tweaks
- Staff who take summer courses in the Language Schools will now display with their staff contact information during the both the summer and academic year on the Online Directory.
- Pages in Drupal with multiple sidebar sub-pages will now show the “[Edit]” and “[Edit hidden]” links at the top of the sidebar region so that extra sidebar page can be removed.
- Fixed an issue with HTML excerpts on the MiddSTART site.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Integrating Panopto (streaming videos) and Canvas (LMS).