Employees may schedule a conference call with a Cigna Representative to discuss their medical and/or dental coverage by visiting the link below and completing a form confirming a date and time. Please be sure to leave the best phone number where a Cigna Representative can reach you.
- Drupal token_language 8.x-1.x-dev
- Drupal viewsreference 8.x-1.0-rc2
- WordPress BadgeOS: 22.214.171.124.
- WordPress BBPress 2.5.13
- WordPress enable-media-replace 3.1
- WordPress wysija-newsletters 126.96.36.199
- WordPress post-expirator 2.3.1
- WordPress post-types-order 188.8.131.52
- WordPress the-events-calendar 184.108.40.206
- WordPress social-icons-widget-by-wpzoom 3.0.0
WordPress members 2.0
Fixes and Tweaks
- The “short description” of all events in the Arts section was moved to the body field so that the short description can be used to override the body for the ArtsMail email newsletter, which also had its template updated and a new view created to make it easier to assemble.
- Added a [mailchimp URL] shortcode to Drupal so that MailChimp campaign embeds can be added to the site.
- Moved the MiddSafe Advocates information to its new location in the Health and Wellness Education site and set up redirects for the old URLs.
- Fixed an issue were the Drupal login page would sometimes break if it thought it should display a carousel.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
Ten years ago, just 2,600 female students took the AP Computer Science Exam.
Fast forward to 2017. Over 29,000 female students took an AP CS exam this year, which is more than the entire AP CS exam participation in 2013 when Code.org launched.
Participation in AP Computer Science is still far from balanced — female students still account for only 27% of all students taking AP Computer Science exams and underrepresented minorities make up just 20%. This problem continues through to higher education, where 83% of university computer science majors are men, and into the workforce as well.
Priorities USA, Washington, D.C.
Priorities USA is a voter-centric progressive organization committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
The Research Intern will support Priorities’ efforts to hold the Trump administration and congressional Republicans accountable by aiding in the compilation of facts, figures, and anecdotes relating to various aspects of the White House’s agenda. The intern will also help to ensure the accuracy and reliability of Priorities’ outward-facing products and assist in the day-to-day operations of the Research team.
Applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge of basic internet research methods (experience with LexisNexis a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proofreading skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines
Interns will receive a monthly stipend and may be part-time or full-time. To apply, please email a resume and cover letter including your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Senator Bernie Sanders is seeking a Press Intern for the fall semester in his Washington, D.C. office, starting in early- to mid-August. The Press Intern will work closely with the communications team to track daily news coverage and produce content for sharing across social media platforms as part of a robust and creative digital strategy. Experience with video shooting and editing, graphic design and/or writing for social media is strongly recommended. Applicants must work well within a team, formulate and execute original ideas and have a working knowledge of new media. Please send resume and samples of multimedia work to email@example.com. This is a paid, full-time position.