We have launched a new site for undergraduate admissions. This is the first part of the undergraduate college website to go live in our new Drupal 8 system.
Up until 2010, GO had a feature where we sent a notification email each night to shortcut admins to let them know if any of their GO codes weren’t working. We’ve brought this feature back, but made it a weekly instead of a nightly email. If you’d like to receive this message, you can opt-in by clicking the Notify link in the GO administration interface and setting your preference.
- Drupal 8.7.7
- Drupal field_collection 7.x-1.0 and 7.x-1.1
- WordPress 5.2.3
- WordPress badgeos plugin 3.2
- WordPress enable-media-replace plugin 3.3.6
- WordPress foobox-image-lightbox plugin 2.7.5
- WordPress foogallery plugin 1.8.12
- WordPress jetpack plugin 7.7
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 4.9.8
- WordPress responsive theme 3.16.4
Fixes and Tweaks
- Added a “Chat with a librarian” widget to the Library website.
- Added navigation menus for the subpages of the Museum Studies at Oxford program.
- We’ve tuned our settings so that SiteImprove can now crawl the Drupal 8 sites we’re building before they’ve been launched to identify broken links and spelling errors.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Upgrading the Course Hub to Drupal 8.