CALL OUT CHINA, KEEP JOBS IN AMERICA, ATTACK NATIONAL DEBT
1)Declare China as a currency manipulator (when a government buys or sells foreign currency to push the exchange rate of its own currency away from equilibrium value or to prevent the exchange rate from moving toward its equilibrium value)
Economists estimate the Chinese yuan is undervalued by anywhere from 15% to 40%. This grossly undervalued yuan gives Chinese exporters a huge advantage while imposing the equivalent of a heavy tariff on U.S. exports to China.
2) Force China to uphold intellectual property laws and stop their unfair and unlawful practice of forcing U.S. companies to share proprietary technology with Chinese competitors as a condition of entry to China’s market.
China’s ongoing theft of intellectual property may be the greatest transfer of wealth in history. This theft costs the U.S. over $300 billion and millions of jobs each year. China’s government ignores this rampant cybercrime and, in other cases, actively encourages or even sponsors it –without any real consequences.
3) End China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.
China’s illegal export subsidies intentionally distorts international trade and damages other countries’ exports by giving Chinese companies an unfair advantage.
This portion of Trump’s reform plan is estimated to reclaim millions of American jobs and revive American manufacturing
4) Lower the corporate tax rate to 15% to keep American companies and jobs here at home
5) Attack our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us.
Lower the national debt by eliminating waste, fraud and abuse in the Federal government, ending redundant government programs, and growing the economy to increase tax revenues.
6) Strengthen U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas to discourage Chinese adventurism.