Starksboro expedition?

I love all the ideas coming forward about how to give this project to the town, and I can’t wait to get started.  The idea of just finding people to interview is daunting, to say the least, and as before next Tuesday gets here I’d like to at least put feet on the ground in Starksboro.  I know Chester has been in and out of the Town Clerk’s office; I’d love to poke my head in and just drive around town a bit.  Does anyone want to head up Sunday?  We can carpool in the car I have yet to find!

6 thoughts on “Starksboro expedition?

1. Deborah Wakefield

I have a car and would love to explore Starksboro more. I can take up to four people. Let me know when you want to go. I’m sure we’ll discuss this in class tomorrow.

2. Ian Sanders-Fleming Post author

So… I’m not sure if people are still interested, but I could leave around noon. I need to be back by 4:30, so if my time doesn’t work for people, I’ll have to wait until Tuesday. I’m racing all day in Williamstown, so I’ll check tonight

3. Alena Giesche

I’m thinking about driving up on Sunday, but only if it isn’t raining… I have to be back at four for a rehearsal, so it would have to be before then. I will decide tomorrow morning by 10 or so, and will post again, so check if you are interested!

4. Ian Sanders-Fleming Post author

I’m realizing the workout with xc won’t be over until at least 12:30 or 1, so if you want to go earlier just role. I’ll check the blog then, but otherwise it looks like I can’t go today, pooh.

5. Alena Giesche

OK, this is fairly short notice, but I am going to Starksboro today. I am planning on leaving at 11 and coming back by 2:30 (probably earlier). I am going to wait at ADK circle for a couple of minutes, and if you want me to pick you up somewhere closer to home you can give me a call (607 382 6536). I am planning on walking around town a bit and seeing Starksboro! Maybe meeting some people, who knows..