Working at the library – a total different experience

I don’t understand why I haven’t worked here before. Even though I convinced myself time after time that one could work in Battell, I realized that one actually couldn’t after I came to the library. In Battell, people in the halls are shouting, dancing, sometimes even singing. People come to my room approximately every five minutes just to say “hi”. Either I was too lazy to move out my room or I just decided that I was the “exception” who wasn’t distracted.

Now I am in the library, with literally no distractions, working at the most efficient pace.

Credits to Nick for taking me to the library. Also when everyone see him give him a pat on the back because he beat me in FIFA in which I finally acknowledged him for. I couldn’t find any excuses this time, he did have a great game. HOWEVER, the throne is still on my head.

2 thoughts on “Working at the library – a total different experience

1. Nicholas Andonian

Library is definitely the way to go. FIFA is too easily accessible in Battell.

2. Murphy Roberts

I enjoy the library culture a lot. If you aren’t doing work, you feel guilty. Those who procrastinate are judged. In Battell, I feel like you are seen as strange if you are doing work.