Max OS X Workshop

OS X El Capitan-970-80Hey Mac owners! Let me throw something out there and see if it sounds familiar: you own a beautiful Macbook Pro/Air and only use it to browse BuzzFeed and write the occasional grad school paper. If you sheepishly identified with that statement, don’t feel bad! I too was once guilty of under-utilizing my Mac. But then I discovered all the amazing tips and tricks built into this sleek machine, and it dramatically changed my grad-school experience!

Mac OS X is an extremely powerful operating system that can help you organize your life and set you up for success at grad school. Unfortunately, most people never take advantage of all it has to offer! If you’re a newbie to the Mac world, or even a veteran user looking for some additional help, join us at the Digital Learning Commons for a workshop on Max OS X. Come discover how to maximize your productivity and work smarter, not harder!

Some topics to be covered include: Track pad navigation, Using multiple desktops, Shortcut Keys, Creating different iPhoto Libraries, Working with split screens, Using time machine, using iCloud

Here are the Deets

What: Mac OS X workshop – learn how to maximize your productivity
When: Wednesday, October 21st, 11:00am-noon
Where: in the DLC Design Space
Topics Covered: Track pad navigation, Using multiple desktops, Shortcut Keys, Creating different iPhoto Libraries, Working with split screens, Using time machine, using iCloud