Interested in helping promote the MAP Program?

Our Spring 2009 MAP Program is just around the corner and in the interest of getting the word out about our program, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in volunteering a hour or two of your time in the next few weeks to help film a short YouTube video about the MAP Peer Mentoring Program. The video will be used for promoting our program to current and prospective students.

The video will be an opportunity to do something fun and interactive to help attract future volunteers. We could do a commercial blurb, a Q& A interview, a fun skit, or whatever the volunteers have in mind.

If you are interested in volunteering for creating this video, please let me know ASAP and we can start working on it.

Also, in November I am planning on putting up flyers as well as sending campus wide emails to recruit volunteers for Spring 2009. I will also be recruiting volunteers in other ways as well.

If you have any ideas of how we could promote the MAP Peer Mentoring Program and recruit more volunteers and/or if you would like to volunteer to help recruit in November, please let me know.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to hearing from you!

Gail 🙂