Student Resource Guide now available

Weclome back to a new year at Middlebury.

I am writing to let you know that the Student Resource Guide is once again available and provides a snapshot of student life at Middlebury. It has been updated with new information and highlights key campus resources that allow you to have fun, be safe, find help, and become an active, engaged member of our community.  In addition, we created the Student-Athlete Resource Guide that highlights valuable information relevant to being an athlete at Middlebury. Although these guides should not be confused with Middlebury’s official College Handbook, which provides the complete text of all College policies, they offer an overview of some of the most important of those policies and the goals behind them.

New students received a printed copy of the Student Resource Guide during Orientation. Sophomores, juniors, and seniors may access the guide by visiting go/resourceguide. We have distributed a limited number of guides to locations throughout campus, so if returning students would like one, you may pick one up. In addition, we created the Student-Athlete Resource Guide that highlights valuable information relevant to being an athlete at Middlebury. The Student-Athlete Resource Guide is available by visiting http://www.middlebury.edu/athletics/studentathleteinfo.

My door is always open to students, so if you are interested in meeting with me, please feel free to come by during my open office hours on Fridays from 12-1:30 pm or contact me via email.

Warmly,
Shirley M. Collado
Dean of the College