PenApps September 7-8, 2018
HackMIT September 15-16, 2018
HackNY September 29-30, 2018
HackUMass October 12-14, 2018
BigRed//Hacks October 19-21, 2018
HackHarvard October 19-21, 2018
BostonHacks November 10-11, 2018
HackWITus November 10-11, 2018
What to Expect
- 24 hours of hacking fun (naps are encouraged).
- Transportation: If you have a college license, we can provide a car for you to drive! If you have a car, we can reimburse you for mileage! If you have neither, we can find awesome CS kids to drive you.
- Free food and swag! Seriously, so much free food and swag.
- Brilliant students and awesome learning opportunities.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Hackathons can be overwhelming the first time. We encourage you to go after you take a CS elective (so you have a skill that you can build something cool with) OR after you have experience working on a side project of your own.
- Hackathons are a great way to develop your ideas. Come up with a project you want to work on beforehand and build it fast with a lot of support (but don’t actually write any code until the Hackathon starts).
- Hackathons are especially fun with friends. Ask your CS friends to join you for a weekend of awesome coding.