Every year Wild Gift recruits outstanding new leaders to its Leader Network. Through a rigorous application process, Wild Gift recruits dynamic young individuals (ages 21-35) with innovative, entrepreneurial ideas. Successful applicants exhibit a deep passion and commitment to wilderness and sustainability and the capacity to bring better world projects to fruition.
If selected to join the Network, you will receive The Wild Gift, which consists of:
- a deep wilderness trek in the Idaho wilderness to refine your vision,
- up to $350.00 for travel expenses to Sun Valley, Idaho,
- the opportunity to receive up to $10,000 as a grant to further your work,
- access to professional mentors to help translate your vision to reality,
- a network of talented peers offering support, guidance and an entrepreneurial community, and
- continued growth through annual retreats and trips to the wild.
Recruits become part of a dynamic and growing community of new leaders determined to have a significant impact in promoting peaceable community development in balance with the resources and values of wild nature.
The Wild Gift website has detailed information about the current members of the Network and their leadership initiatives, which may be helpful for potential applicants to review: www.wildgift.org. The application is available at wildgift.org/apply.
You can see some of our recent Wild Gift Fellows featured here: