EnerPath, which specializes in helping companies reduce their energy usage, is looking to hire an administrative assistant in Rochester, NY.
The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Project Coordinator, Project Manager and installation entities to ensure accurate documentation and organization for all projects. Works with team during development, implementation and close-out stages of highly successful energy efficiency projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Projects / Programs
- Assists Auditors with any fax or follow-up with clients.
- Supports assigned subcontractor’s activities.
- Supports Qualify Verification Assurance representatives with field questions and documentation.
- Maintains subcontractor project documents, ensuring they are accurately recorded and stored.
- Assists Project Coordinator with preparing and submitting invoice and backup documentation.
- Assists with maintaining and delivering customer reports for tracking progress and meeting all reporting requirements of the customer.
- Conducts Customer Satisfaction phone surveys and records results on the EnerPath website.
- Supports other departments/managers when necessary.
- Strong clerical skills necessary to accurately assist and organize, including extensive experience with using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Articulate with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and provide general clerical support.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Working knowledge applicable to the work to be performed.
- Ability to work a standard schedule 8am to 5pm with occasional weekends, nights, evenings and overtime, when necessary.
- Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
To Apply and For More Information see the original posting at http://www.enerpath.com/enerpath-jobs.asp#job0