At Morgan Stanley, we know that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. The following Undergraduate Diversity Programs are an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 28
These programs allow freshmen and sophomores to become familiar with opportunities across the Firm, our businesses, and culture. We currently offer programs for students who identify as:
- Black, Hispanic, and Native American: Thursday, April 5 – Friday, April 6
- LGBT: Friday, April 6
- Women: Thursday, April 12 – Friday, April 13
- Veterans: Friday, April 13
**Technology Early Insights**: Friday, April 6
Application Deadline: Friday, March 9
This program offers an opportunity for students who are interested in a career in Technology to gain insights into Morgan Stanley technologies, learn more about our Internship and Full Time Programs, and meet with a range of individuals across the Technology division.
**Career Discovery Day**: Tuesday, April 24
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 28
This one-day workshop provides LGBT, Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergraduate students with the opportunity to experience the culture of Morgan Stanley and is designed for students interested in Compliance, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, and/or Operations.
- After submitting your application you will be asked to complete an additional video component via HireVue. We encourage you to account for this step in your application timeline.
- All events provide opportunities to learn what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season, exposure to various divisions, and networking with Morgan Stanley professionals.
- You are welcome to apply to up to 3 programs; we encourage students to apply to the programs that focus on the populations they identify with and/or the divisions they are interested in pursuing.
- All events will be held at our headquarters in New York City; participation is limited.
- Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA.
- Tune in here to watch Morgan Stanley educational webinars in order to help narrow down your divisional interests.
To learn more about our other opportunities, visit: morganstanley.com/campus.
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet). © 2018 Morgan Stanley