Are you interested in learning more about career opportunities in investment banking, equity research, and sales and trading? If so, we invite you to apply to attend KeyBanc Capital Markets 2021 Women in Corporate & Investment Banking Conference Series.
The event will deepen your understanding of career opportunities with KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM) in addition to providing you with a financial modeling workshop led by Wall Street Prep. The program is competitive, so be sure to apply as soon as possible.
What does this conference offer?
• Information about careers in Investment Banking and Capital Markets
• Wall Street Prep financial modeling workshop
• Networking opportunities with senior business leaders
• Receive priority consideration to interview for the KBCM 2022 Summer Analyst program
Who should participate?
- Female-identifying college sophomores
- 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA
- Must not require employment visa sponsorship if employed in a campus program internship or analyst position.*
Learn more at key.com/about/careers/events/wicib-conference.jsp
The deadline to apply is Friday, Jan 8, 2021.
For more information, email <a href=”http://firstname.lastname@example.org Janet Burns, Institutional & Commercial Intern and Analyst Program Director.
Session one – Overview KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM)
Feb. 5 | 90 minutes
- Learn about KBCM from executives
- Networking session
Session two – Coffee chats
Feb. 15 – 26 | 30-minute sessions
- Connect with KBCM industry and product teams during a virtual coffee chat
Session three – Workshops
March 5 | 4 hours
- Wall Street Excel and financial modeling
Session four – Fireside chat
March 12 | 4 hours
- Expert advice from KBCM Analyst and female leadership panels
2022 Summer Analyst interviews (see position description here)
- WCIB participants will have the opportunity to interview for the 2022 KBCM Summer Analyst internships during the week of March 16.
*KeyBank’s Campus Program Internship and Analyst positions are not eligible for employment visa sponsorship (e.g., H-1B visa).
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp.