Here is this weeks’ upcoming Handshake deadlines for jobs, internships and fellowships in EDUCATION that are all PAID (since internship funding application deadline has passed) – click HERE to review them all. There are also many more outside of these deadlines so continue to develop your own searches using keywords and industry sectors.
Urban Teachers has extended our final application deadline to Monday May 6th! This is the one and only deadline extension that we’ll be making, so if you’re interested to become an effective teacher in a high-need public school in Baltimore, DC, or Dallas, complete your application today!
It should only take about 20-30 minutes to complete the online application. Please use this link to apply today!
- Urban Teachers is a teacher preparation program with a four-year commitment. The first year is a residency year with 1,400 hours of practice in real classrooms followed by a three-year full-time teaching commitment. (Stipend provided in year 1 followed by a full-time teacher salary, typically around $50,000).
- You will earn your master’s degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Education, recently ranked as the #7 school of education by U.S. News and World Report.
- Urban Teachers certifies aspiring teachers in high-demand content areas including elementary education, secondary math, or secondary literacy, AND special education.
- Urban Teachers currently places teachers in high-need public schools in Baltimore, DC, and Dallas/Fort Worth.
Here is this weeks’ upcoming Handshake deadlines for jobs, internships and fellowships in Education – click HERE to review them all. There are also many more outside of these deadlines so continue to develop your own searches using keywords and industry sectors.
Here are other Education-related EVENTS you can sign up to attend on Handshake:
April 16th 2019 at 4:30 pm
Adirondack House, Library , 534 College Street , Middlebury, VT 05753
April 16th 2019 at 9:00 pm
Middlebury: Elite Scholars of China (ESC) Virtual Information Session April 18, 8pm EDT – Learn more about our full-time, Beijing-based Educational Consultant Opportunity! (Registration via Link Required)
April 18th 2019 at 8:00 pm
April 30th 2019 at 8:00 pm
Here is the weekly LINK on Handshake to educational opportunities with deadlines coming this week of March 11 through March 18. There are so many great opportunities, and here are a few examples:
There is a rich variety of teaching opportunities in Handshake with deadlines for jobs and internships. Check them out HERE. Check out 2 events this coming Monday, March 11th:
–> The Northeast Recruiter for Urban Teachers, Torin Peterson, will be stopping by Middlebury on Monday March 11th between 1:00-6:00PM, and would love to have a 30-minute “coffee chat” with you in Crossroads! Nothing formal, just a chance for Torin to get to know you a bit more and for you to get answers about the program, the application process, and more. To set up a time, RSVP on Handshake HERE and Torin will be in touch. Apply to them on Handshake HERE.
–> Join Carney, Sandoe & Associates for an info session about working in K-12 private, independent schools across the country. They will be here on campus March 11 from 7:00-8:00pm at The Franklin Environmental Center in Hillcrest. Apply to them on Handshake HERE.
There is a rich variety of teaching opportunities in Handshake with deadlines for jobs and internships. Check them out HERE. From well known programs like Math Teaching Residency to
There are lots of jobs and internships in Handshake this week – click HERE. Take the time and pay attention to the upcoming deadlines! If you have any questions about your resume and cover letters, stop by the CCI for a Quick Question — no appointment needed.
REMINDER: PCA spring semester hours are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday in Adirondack House 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday in Adirondack House 10:00-4:00 p.m.
- Mondays in Hillcrest Lounge 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays in Ross Fireside Lounge 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays in the Anderson Freeman Center 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays in the Squash Lobby 1:00-4:00 p.m.
*** IF YOU ARE GOING TO APPLY FOR FUNDING FOR AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP FOR THIS SUMMER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GET YOUR RESUME APPROVED!