The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before a deadline passes! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Hedge Fund Operations Analyst, Weiss Asset Management
- Investment Banking Analyst, Spurrier Capital Partners (alumni referral)
- Assistant Examiner, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Fixed Income Research Associate, Fidelity Investments
- Various Roles, NISA Investment Advisors
- Private Equity Analyst, Newbury Partners
- CIB Markets Analyst, JP Morgan
- Private Equity Analyst, International Farming Corporation
- Investment Banking Analyst, Berkshire Global Advisors
- Investment Analyst, Cambridge Associates
- Financial Associate, Prudential Advisors
- Equity Associate, Putnam Investments (on-campus interviews)
- Analyst, Hall Capital Partners
- Client Coverage Analyst, Oak Hill Advisors (on-campus interviews)
- Analyst, AGC Partners (alumni referral)
- Private Equity Analyst, Bregal Partners
- Investment Research Associate, Boston Common Asset Management
- Analyst, Chestnut Partners
- Investment Analyst, Landmark Management (on campus interviews)
It’s officially August (gasp!) and this is usually that time when I get a lot of questions from students and alumni wanting to apply for a Watson or Fulbright and they’re just thinking about that now. It’s also the time of year when I try to take a wee bit of vacations, since summer is […]
Interested in working with a community partner for a year in Asia, Africa or Latin America? Committed to cross-cultural exchange and learning about life in other communities? These programs offer graduating seniors and recent grads the opportunity to work many different areas (e.g. education, sustainability, peace and justice, economic development, public health) with community partners […]
The Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Program is now accepting applications for the 2020 Pickering Graduate Fellowship Program at pickeringfellowship.org! Application Deadline September 17, 2019 See pickeringfellowship.org for information and the application. The Pickering Graduate Fellowship is a U.S. Department of State program, administered by Howard University, that seeks to attract and prepare outstanding young […]
Summer is here! And while you are (hopefully) enjoying some good weather and fun, if you’re thinking about applying for a Fulbright or Watson nomination in the fall, it’s a good idea to begin working on those applications. Below are a few notes for you: Dean Gates is happy to talk with you, answer questions […]
Jonathan Sisto ’06 is eager to interview MiddKids for this role! Apply here!
Credit Suisse seeks an analyst and/or associate-level Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist to join the Firm’s Institutional Sales Team in New York City. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, team players are encouraged to apply. This client-facing role offers high visibility both internally and externally, and will specialize in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sector stocks and work closely with Equity Research, Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets and is an important part of Credit Suisse’s client focused strategy. The role will report into the senior Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist and then up into the Head of U.S. Institutional Sales.
- You will be in a pivotal role working closely with Equity Research,
Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets. Each
department relies daily on the Specialist for current themes, sentiment
- You will have a lot of flexibility in how you approach the role given all of the partners you interact with on a daily basis.
- You will have access to top clients of the firm with the ability gain insights into investor sentiment and feedback.
- You will analyze industry macro trends and company specific catalysts to help drive sales efforts
- You will produce daily content on the factors driving stocks in the
Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors for investors, the CS
trading desk, Research, and the firm’s global sales force.
- You will monitor up-to-date information, business/trade
publications, financial filings and other sources to
gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies for the benefit of
- Less than 3 years relevant experience in the Energy, Industrials,
& Materials Sectors via equity research or investment banking
- Knowledge of the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors and relevant metrics would be additive
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and ability to understand basic financial statements
- Excellent communications and sales skills
- You are ambitious and commercial
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You are able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Successful completion of Series 7 & 63 will be required shortly after employment begins
Congratulations to the seniors and alumni who received a Fulbright grant! A total of 15 seniors and young alumni who applied through Middlebury received a Fulbright Research/Study or English Teaching Assistantship grant. This is a new record for Midd! Next year, Middlebury alumni will be scattered across the globe, from India to Senegal, Georgia to […]