Ever wish you could read over the shoulder of that other student in the thesis carrel?
It can be helpful to look at models when you’re beginning your own coursework.
Our online collection of student scholarship includes papers, presentations and projects from Computer Science, Economics, English, Environmental Studies, Geology, History, History of Art and Architecture, Religion and more.
Find information and inspiration at Student Scholarship at Middlebury:
We have decide not to make the Disable Gutenberg or Classic Editor plugins enabled for both technical and support reasons. If you would like to use the WordPress editor as it was before WordPress 5, you can add a Classic Block to your content.
During testing and support we have come across one issue with the new editing interface: if you had the Category to Tag Converter plugin enabled and used it to convert tags on your site, some of the tags may be “orphaned” and will give an “Unable to save” error when you try to save a post or page with that tag. If you notice this, please contact us and we can work on the affected site to recreated the missing tags.
- Drupal biblio 7.x-1.0-rc10
- WordPress disqus-comment-system plugin 3.0.17
- WordPress enable-media-replace plugin 3.2.9
- WordPress instagram-feed plugin 1.11.3
- WordPress jetpack plugin 7.1.1
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 4.8.2
- WordPress wp-accessibility plugin 1.6.6
- WordPress accelerate theme 1.4.0
- WordPress daydream theme 1.1.0
- WordPress hueman theme 3.4.16
- WordPress responsive theme 3.14
Fixes and Tweaks
- The Streaming page will now automatically clear the cache when a new version is saved, ensuring that the video stream is immediately available.
- Pages in Drupal 8 sites such as the Middlebury Institute and Offices and Services which are not assigned to a menu will now automatically display a menu based on their URL path.
- The copyright notice in the Sustainability site footer will automatically update year-to-year.
- Updated the CTLR contact information in the Course Hub warning emails.
- The Athletics website is now available over HTTPS.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Upgrading the Course Hub to Drupal 8.
- Improvements to the Service Catalog.
A Logitech Meetup video conferencing device has been added to Library 131. This device connects to a laptop via USB and will allow for remote participation in this meeting room. For instructions on using the technology in Library 131, see here. For instructions on Zoom for video conferencing, visit http://go.middlebury.edu/zoominfo and http://middlebury.zoom.us to start using Zoom!