|Lime is excited to share the details of their virtual offerings that are designed to raise awareness about the experiences of people with disabilities, opportunities to create more accessible workplaces and the learnings around disability that have come from working in a virtual environment. |
Building back better: Opportunities for creating a more accessible workplace
11:00am ET/8:00am PT
Lime Connect partners will share lessons learned during the transition to working virtually; and the impact of key practices and accommodations that were implemented as a result.
The unique disability perspective: Accessibility @ work
12:30pm ET/9:30am PT
Lime Connect Network members will share the unique strengths, skills, and perspectives that people with disabilities bring to the workplace and the world; and the tangible benefits to their companies.
Accessibility and inclusion through Google technology
2:00pm ET/11am PT
Kyndra LoCoco, Accessibility Partner & Community Programs Manager at Google, will highlight the accessibility features in Google products; and how we can create more accessible experiences for all users.
Accessibility and inclusion through Microsoft technology
3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT
Ricardo Wagner, Microsoft Canada Accessibility Lead, will explore the impact that accessible technology can have for people with (and without) disabilities; and specific features of all Microsoft products.
Click here to learn more and register for the event!
See yourself here.
Goldman Sachs is committed to diversity and seeks to empower
students to have successful careers in the financial services industry.
Our Exploratory Programs are interactive, multi-week virtual programs for undergraduate students. These programs are open to all majors and are designed to introduce students to the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial world.
As a participant, you will:
• Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
• Network with various Goldman Sachs professionals and members of our Firmwide Inclusion Networks to hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
• Have access to financial literacy courses from AYCO, Goldman Sachs’ financial counseling service
Select students will have the opportunity to interview for a 2022 Summer or New Analyst role.
Program Dates: February – June 2021
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 29 at 11:59pm ET.
Interested in our programs? Follow the links provided below to apply for all programs you are eligible for and interested in
- Use the links above or visit our events portal at goldmansachs.com/careers/events
- Create an account or login to an existing account, and search “2021 Exploratory Programs”
- Register for the program by uploading your resume to your candidate profile. Upon registration, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire indicating your programs of interest. Please complete this immediately as it is a required step of the application.
Please see below for program details and eligibility.
Undergrad Virtual Insight Series | Virtual | May – June | Apply Here
Undergraduates graduating between December 2022 – June 2024
*Applicants will hear back about their candidacy in mid-March
Exploratory Programs | Virtual | February – March | Apply Here
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023
- Black Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as Black
- Diverse Abilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as having a disability
- Hispanic/Latinx Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as Hispanic/Latinx
- LGBTQ+ Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as LGBTQ+
- Veteran’s Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who are military veterans
- Women’s Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as women
Undergraduates graduating between December 2022 – June 2023
- Engineering Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, and/or women with an interest in pursuing careers in engineering, including software engineering, systems engineering, cyber security, and quantitative strategist
Have questions or need accommodations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Learn more on Handshake at https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4090340/.
Adverstising Educational Foundation (AEF) invites you to a virtual community conversation on creative, culture, and commerce on September 23rd presented by 3AF and Facebook. This event will focus on how the Asian American marketing and advertising industry can integrate with other creative communities and impact small Asian owned businesses that have been affected by the pandemic. With panels focusing on Economic Enfranchisement and Creative Community Collaboration, expect to come away with actionable insights on how to empower the Asian American business community. AEF’s Elliot Lum will host one of the panels.
Click here to learn more and to register for this FREE event!
Upcoming Events in Handshake worth checking out using a social impact lens:
Peace Corps Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month – Tuesday, September 22, 4:00 pm EDT – 5:00 pm EDT
Leveraging Your Identity in Entrepreneurship, Business, and Tech with Venture for America – Wednesday, September 23, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm EDT
Google Presents: Navigating Google’s Non-technical Roles – Monday, September 28, 4:00 pm PDT – 4:30 pm PDT
Info Session: Launch Your Career with the Peace Corps! Focus on 2021 Grads – Tuesday, September 29, 2:00 pm EDT – 3:00 pm EDT
Career Conversation with Audio Producer and Digital Story-Teller Juliette Luini ‘19.5 on Tuesday, September 29, 2:00 pm EDT – 3:00 pm EDT
APSIA (Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs) Online Graduate School Fair – Wednesday, September 30, 11:00 am – 1:30 pm EDT
The Lime Network is an exclusive resource for university students, and professionals – including veterans – who happen to have disabilities. To qualify for membership in The Lime Network, you must be a person with a disability.
Lime Connect is excited to launch their first virtual recruitment event series! Their partners BlackRock, Bloomberg, EY, Goldman Sachs, Google, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, PwC, Sony and Unilever are seeking to connect with Lime Network members for outstanding opportunities available for current undergraduate, MBA, Master’s and Ph.D. students as well as experienced professionals. Attendance is limited to maximize the opportunity, so apply now!
Communications, Media, Creative
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020
Deadline to apply: September, 30th at midnight PST/3am EST
It is FREE to join! Click here to become a Lime Network member today!