The Vermont Passport Agency will be attending Middlebury’s annual Study Abroad Fair, Thursday, October 2, 2014, from noon- 4 p.m. in the McCardell Bicentennial Hall Great Hall. The Passport Agency will accept applications from Middlebury students, staff, and faculty.
Please bring the following:
1) Citizenship evidence (e.g. birth or naturalization certificate for first-time applicants, or previous U.S. passport for eligible renewal applicants)
2) One passport photo (see examples on http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html )
3) Photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or government ID). Please also bring a front and back photocopy of the ID.
4) Appropriate fees (payable by debit/credit card, check (payable to U.S. Department of State), money order, or cash (exact amount only), see http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html .
5) Download passport application forms on http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html . Complete, but do not sign the form.
Questions? See http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html. Questions about the Study Abroad Fair? Contact Stacey Thebodo in International Programs (x5745, email@example.com )