The Vermont Passport Agency will be attending Middlebury’s annual Study Abroad Fair, Thursday, October 2, 2014, from noon- 4 p.m. in the McCardell Bicentennial Hall Great Hall. The Passport Agency will accept applications from Middlebury students, staff, and faculty.
Please bring the following:
1) Citizenship evidence (e.g. birth or naturalization certificate for first-time applicants, or previous U.S. passport for eligible renewal applicants)
2) One passport photo (see examples on http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html )
3) Photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or government ID). Please also bring a front and back photocopy of the ID.
4) Appropriate fees (payable by debit/credit card, check (payable to U.S. Department of State), money order, or cash (exact amount only), see http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html .
5) Download passport application forms on http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html . Complete, but do not sign the form.
Questions? See http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english.html. Questions about the Study Abroad Fair? Contact Stacey Thebodo in International Programs (x5745, firstname.lastname@example.org )
The Vermont Passport Agency will be attending Middlebury’s annual Study Abroad Fair, Thursday, September 27, from noon- 4 p.m. in the McCardell Bicentennial Hall Great Hall. The Passport Agency will accept applications from Middlebury students, staff, and faculty without requiring payment of the usual $60expedite fee.
The following items are required in order to apply for a passport (bring these with you to the Study Abroad Fair):
- Certified Birth Certificate with file date, seal, and listing parents’ names, or a previous passport (hospital birth certificate is not acceptable for passport purposes);
- One Passport Photo (2 x 2 inches in size, sized such that the head is between 1 in. and 1 3/8 in., background must be white). In Middlebury you can get your passport photograph taken at: Lightning Photo (105 Court Street/Route 7 South, 388-4404), Tad Merrick Photography (64 Main Street, 388-9598), The UPS Store (40 Court Street, 388-3020), or the U.S. Post Office (10 Main Street, 388-2681);
- Two IDs, one of which needs to be a photo ID [please bring photocopies (front and back) of IDs as well];
- Check or money order, exact amount only [Cost for a first time adult passport book (16 years or older) is $135.00; cost for passport renewals is $110.00; cost for a passport card only is $55.00 or $30.00 with a book];
- Complete form DS-11 or DS-82 (forms can be found at www.travel.state.gov)
Questions? Contact Stacey Thebodo, International Programs, ext. 5745