We launched a new website for the Library this week, featuring library hours coming out of their LibCal system instead of the Google Calendars we were previously using.
- Drupal link_attributes 8.x-1.8
- WordPress redirection plugin 4.3.1
- WordPress seriously-simple-podcasting plugin 1.20.3
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 188.8.131.52
Fixes and Tweaks
- Standardized the way that header and sidebar navigation works on the new office sites so that header nav is consistent throughout the site and sidebar nav is contextual.
- Embeded webforms from forms.middlebury.edu will now include the new Middlebury website styles.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the new Drupal video component from playing when you clicked the splash image.
- Changed the way our Drupal deployment handles CSS and JS assets. This is now done with a simple file copy operation on each of the frontend servers, rather than a full build process, which speeds up deployment and removes a binary that was hanging and eating up the CPU.
- Increased resources allocated to the sites.middlebury.edu server.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Upgrading the Course Hub to Drupal 8.