Our colleagues in Communications found this really great guide to WCAG 2.0 Accessibility requirements. Each items has a short article explaining the standard in simple English with suggestions.
- Drupal allowed_formats 8.x-1.1
- Drupal ckeditor_descriptionlist 8.x-1.0
- WordPress Appointments 2.2.0
- WordPress Cryout Theme Settings 0.5.8
- WordPress Emma for WordPress 1.3.1
- WordPress Hueman theme 3.3.14
- WordPress Parabola theme 2.2.1
- WordPress Post Tags and Categories for Pages 1.4.1
- WordPress Responsive theme 2.7.2
Fixes and Tweaks
- References to the “News Room” were changed to the “Newsroom” in the global header and all locations on the Middlebury and MIIS Drupal sites.
- Fixed an issue where the MIIS homepage was printing extra stories that were hidden, but may still have caused browsers to download extra assets.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Archiving Moodle.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.