We’ve removed the Sydney theme from the list of those which can be enabled on the Middlebury site network. This theme requires a custom plugin for most of its advanced functionality to work and we recommend people use a different theme for their sites.
- Drupal 7.56
- Drupal 8.3.4
- Drupal auto_entitylabel 8.x-2.0-beta1
- Drupal block_visibility_groups 8.x-1.1
- Drupal file_entity 7.x-2.2
- Drupal media 7.x-2.8
- Drupal schema 7.x-1.3
- Drupal security_review 8.x-1.x-dev
- WordPress Email Users 4.8.6
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.5.6
- WordPress Resize Image After Upload 1.8.1
- WordPress Responsive theme 2.7.1
- WordPress Sydney theme 1.40
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.5.6
Fixes and Tweaks
- Updated the copyright statement and carbon neutrality banner in the Sustainability site footer.
- Extended the local browser cache lifetime of items served by cdn.middlebury.edu to two weeks and minified the MIIS site’s CSS files.
- Removed the list of admission prices from the Dining Menus site.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Archiving Moodle.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.