We are continuing to investigate an issue with uploading files in MediaWiki using the Embedded file button in the WYSIWYG editor. There appears to be a bug in the user API in recent versions of MediaWiki causing this. In the meantime, you can upload files to wikis using the “Special:Upload” page.
- Drupal dropzonejs 8.x-1.0-alpha7
- Drupal ds 8.x-3.1
- Drupal entityreference 7.x-1.4
- Drupal file_entity 7.x-2.0
- Drupal media 7.x-2.4
- Drupal media_entity_audio 8.x-1.0-beta3
Fixes and Tweaks
- The Directory now correctly decodes LDAP-escaped characters stored in fields, such as website URLs.
- MediaWiki will no longer throw a mixed content security warning due to loading favicons.
- Fixed an issue editing in Drupal with Chrome where images were not selectable in the WYSIWYG editor and image dimensions were not populated in the Edit Image dialog.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Archiving Moodle.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Integrating Panopto (streaming videos) and Canvas (LMS).